I am excited to announce that I am now Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery consultant. It took me a while since the exam was released last year. Failed on my first two attempts.
Here are the things I did wrong before.
- Finished the Einstein Analytics Data Preparation Specialist super badge with the intent of completing just the challenges & prerequisites
- Did not finish the Einstein Analytics and Discovery Insights Specialist super badge.
- Did not do enough hands on work with saql
- No working experience
I now recall one of introduction webinars of the certification where the presenter mentioned clearly, you will not pass if you don’t finish the learning path and both super badges where in the path. Follow the links posted in the analytics chatter group and if you have access to partner community follow the partner chatter group. Lastly follow the Einstein Analytics & Discovery Cert FP partner chatter group.
From my experience of failing twice, most of the questions change every release. But if you understand the concepts you will breeze through it. My final attempt felt like it. Here are some contents that helped me through the finish line.
- If you have partner community access watch the fast path overview recording.
- Watch einstein analytics plus classroom recording
- Complete the trailmix
- Atend einstein analytics academy classes or watch recordings at Einstein Analytics Learning Days
- Finish both the super badges with close attention to details on what you are doing and why. Einstein Analytics Data Preparation Specialist & Einstein Analytics and Discovery Insights Specialist
- Go for the exam. I think Salesforce runs promotion from time to time for free vouchers if you finish both the super badges. Keep an eye on the partner community.
Some Blogs that helped me in the journey,
As a path forward I am excited on the future of analytics with Tablaeu. Going to do some more learning. New Tableau for Partners chatter group sounds interesting. Will keep posting on analytics in future.